Kalumi - Sweetie Pie Collagen Bars
Retailers and professionals, please contact us at email@example.com
Kalumi Collagen Bars
The name Kalumi is an amalgam of the Greek word « kalon » which means « ideal physical and moral beauty » and the word « lumi » means light.
Collagen, what is it?
- Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body.
- It makes up 30% to 35% of all the body’s proteins and is vital for the adhesion, cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of all the body’s tissues.
- The bones are made up of about 30 % collagen.
- The dry weight of your skin is 80% collagen.
Why use Marine Collagen?
- Marine collagen is absorbed 1.5 times better than bovine collagen, and is an exceptionally safe alternative to bovine collagen.
- The collagen extracted from the skin of sea-water fish is the closest to human collagen.
- Studies have shown that hydrolyzed marine collagen reduces wrinkles and improves skin tone whilst also anti-ageing effects.
- One study showed that those consuming marine collagen daily, for a period of 8 weeks improve skin hydration by 12% independently of the amount of water consumed.
- Several studies have highlighted the positive effects of collagen consumption on the flexibility of tendons and the stability of ligaments as well as on the integrity of both muscles and joints. One in vitro study using marine collagen showed an increase in the synthesis of collagen as well as an improvement in bone mineralization.
- Another study was able to demonstrate marine collagen’s ability to improve glucose and lipid (fat) metabolism.
- 15 gr of proteins of hydrolyzed marine collagen
- Other natural ingredients : Yacon sirup, Sweet potato, either Almond or Cashew butter, Cacao butter and natural flavors.
- Supplement the general need in proteins and most of all, collagen.
- One bar is equivalent up to 56 capsules of bovine collagen.
- One bar contains between 12 and 13 grams of « good fats » and helps to ensure satiety.
- Three (3) delicious flavors : Cocoa Kiss, Lemon Love, Sweetie Pie.
- Collagen from wild caught fish
- GMO free
- No gluten
- No dairy products
- No soya
- No refine sugar
- 100% natural