Over thirty years of expertise in the fields of biochemistry, aesthetics, nutrition, exercise physiology, and herbology ensure a global approach for optimal results.
- Evaluation and recommendations
- Nutritional analysis
- Weight loss
- Sports nutrition
Consultations for various disorders
- Stress adaptation
- Performance enhancement
- Weight control
- MassotherapyTherapeuticSports massagePosture CorrectionEnergyRelaxationTo relieve muscle and joint pain
- Evaluation of body compositionFat massMuscle massBone massBasal metabolic rateHydration level
- Dermatitis (Rosacea, Couperose, Psoriasis, Eczema)
- Scars (post-acne and post-surgical)
- Stubborn Fat
- Lymphatic drainage
- Heavy legs
- Weight loss
- Flabby thighs
- Stretch marks
- Pre and post-exercise treatment
- Muscle pain treatment
Cutting-edge health care service
- Scars (all kinds including those left after breast cancer surgery)
- Vaginal laxity
- Severe Burns
We establish individualized protocols according to your needs. Among these:
- Lymphatic drainageLymphatic drainage
- Electro-mesotherapyElectro-mesotherapyWith the scientifically validated method of electroporation as its basis, electromesotherapy offers all the benefits of mesotherapy with none of the risks. This method enhances the skin cells' capacity to absorb nutrients thereby enhancing the appearance of both skin and body. Various nutrient concentrations delivering anticellulite, slimming, antiwrinkle and hydrating effects as well as a real radiance boost, ensure convincing results.
- EndermologieTMEndermologieTMA technique that molds the skin, connective tissue, subcutaneous fats and lymphatic vessels, using electronically motorized rollers and computer controlled suction. A time-proven anticellulite and lymphatic drainage method that also has skin tightening effects.
- LipomassageTMLipomassageTMLipomassageTM is a mechanical liposuction. Electro-motorised rollers manipulate fat, promoting the dislodging of adipose tissue and thereby facilitating its elimination.
- Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)Intense Pulsed Light (IPL)Phototherapeutic treatment with a variety of clinical applications such as long term hair removal, rejuvenation of the skin, treatment of pigmentation marks as well as acne. Results are visible after the first treatment.
- Natural Peeling (pH Peel)Natural Peeling (pH Peel)pH Peel achieves an exfoliation of dead cells and a cleansing of the skin. A reduction in pigmentation marks, scars, marks, wrinkles and fine wrinkles is noticeable whilst an increase in the production of collagen brings on a repair of the tissues.
- Additional support such as topical skin care products and nutritional supplementsAdditional support such as topical skin care products and nutritional supplements
- Bipolar Radiofrequency (RFB)Bipolar Radiofrequency (RFB)Bipolar radiofrequency has two distinct roles. The first is revolutionary, it treats cellulitis in a targeted fashion (saddlebags, congested knee, abdomen, arms, etc.). The second serves to tone both facial and bodily skin (neck, the oval of the face, wrinkles and fine wrinkles, eye and lip outline, general lack of tone, arms, inner thighs, abdomen, etc.).
- CavitationCavitationAn alternative to liposuction, this technique dissolves clusters of fat via the emission of low frequency ultrasounds. These triglycerides are transported via the circulatory system in order to be metabolised and eliminated through the natural channels or they are used as a source of energy for through muscular activity.
- Skin Micro NeedlingSkin Micro NeedlingMicro perforation of the epidermis eliciting the formation of micro ducts. This “controlled injury” stimulates a self-healing response of the skin thereby allowing the release of various growth factors. A very effective method for the improvement of scars (acne, varicella, burns) and stretch marks. It stimulates the regeneration of the skin via an increase in collagen and elastin, thereby resulting in a thicker dermis and a considerable improvement of wrinkles and fine wrinkles. Micro needling ensures a targeted delivery of cosmetically active nutrients in order to speed up the intended results (ex.: hyaluronic acid, antioxydants, brightening serum etc.)
We also perform the following tests:
- Biochemical, hormonal and nutritional analysis
- Food intolerance analysis
- Assessment of toxic tissue load